You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Although we strive to provide on the Trusted Mobility website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about Trusted Mobility, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in the Trusted Mobility website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Trusted Mobility website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Trusted Mobility reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information contained on the Trusted Mobility website at any time without any prior notification.
2. TRUSTED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE TRUSTED MOBILITY WEB SITE. TRUSTED MOBILITY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUSTED MOBILITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE TRUSTED MOBILITY WEB SITE, AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE TRUSTED MOBILITY WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TRUSTED MOBILITY HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If any of the above exclusions of warranties is unenforceable in your jurisdiction, the other exclusions listed above will still be given effect to the full extent permitted by that jurisdiction's law.
3. Trusted Mobility is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Trusted Mobility of the contents on such third-party Web sites, which are not under the control of Trusted Mobility. Except as otherwise provided on the Trusted Mobility website, Trusted Mobility will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on the Trusted Mobility website. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Trusted Mobility.
4. The information on Trusted Mobility website should not be used as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional, and must not be used to diagnose or treat a disease or condition. Always consult your physician or other healthcare professional for medical advice and services.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
1. By using the Trusted Mobility website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on the Trusted Mobility website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Trusted Mobility website. Violations of our system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability, and Trusted Mobility will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
2. By using the Trusted Mobility website, you agree to abide by all applicable, local, state, provincial, federal and international laws, rules and regulations. You agree that you will not use the Trusted Mobility website in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, and you will not post any material that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another person or entity.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in the Trusted Mobility website are the sole property of Trusted Mobility, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Trusted Mobility. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Trusted Mobility website are used separate from accompanying text. Trusted Mobility is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Trusted Mobility.
No use of any Trusted Mobility trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in the Abbott Web Sites may be made without the prior written authorization of Trusted Mobility, except to identify the product or services of the company.
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to the Trusted Mobility website, while Trusted Mobility has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, TRUSTED MOBILITY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF TRUSTED MOBILITY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TRUSTED MOBILITY DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.