We are hiring
Trusted Mobility is an equal opportunity epmployer. Veterans and people of all types of abilities are encouranged to apply. If you are a PAVE program member, you can contact the program manager in your area to learn about additional opportunities.
The Mobility Technical Specialist
The Mobility Technical Specialist ( MTS ) is responsible to service and repair durable medical mobility equipment to manufacturers' specification. The MTS is responsible for accurate and timely documentation of service and patient information. The MTS is responsible for quality customer service that meets or exceeds our Durable Medical and Home Medical customers' expectations.
Job Duties include:
1) Testing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing client and company Rehab and power wheelchair and mobility devices.
2) Patient home visits to assess their mobility status and provide necessary services and products.
3) Maintaining a clean and safe work environment within the workshop and service vehicle.
4) Adhering to all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
5) Maintaining relevant skills related to your job description.
6) Occasional overnight travel.
- Durable Medical Equipment, Powerwheel Chair Expertise: 1 year
- Positive employment history
- Technical Aptitude: 1 year
- Brightree Experience: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Clean Driving Licence
- Clean Background Check
- ATP are desired
Job Type: Full-time
- Dallas, TX
Before you apply, please consider the following questions:
- Are you in Dallas, TX?
- How many years of Durable Medical Equipment, Powerwheel Chair Expertise experience do you have?
- How many years of Technical Aptitude experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Clean Background Check?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
1) Position available for a part time driver with a clean driving and criminal record
2) Driver will be available from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
3) Duties include transporting power wheelchairs and other mobility devices
4) Door to door delivery of products and marketing materials
5) Occasional overnight travel
6) Ability to advance within the company - Potential to be Full Time AND to transition into The Mobility Technical Specialist
Job Type: Part-time
- Oceanside, CA
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License